Skip to content
Gorham Parks & Recreation
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Floor Hockey is for Boys and Girls in grades, 3, 4, and 5. Saturday morning floor Hockey takes place at Shaw Gym. Game times TBD depending on enrollment.
Season dates: March 9th to April 6th.
Floor Hockey sessions will run for 1 hour.
Each team will start with a 15 minute warmup led by the coach. This will include stretching exercises and practice shots on goal.
• The game consists of three, 10 minute periods. The clock will stop at the 5 minute mark for substitutions. The clock will be running time and will only stop at the 5 minute mark. There will be a 3 minute break between periods.
• Floor hockey will be played 7v7. Line up will consist of 3 forwards, 3 defense, and 1 goalie. Forwards can go anywhere on the court and the defense is encouraged not to go over half court.
• Each period will start with a faceoff.
• There will be no scorekeeping. The scoreboard is only used to keep time.
• All players should wear their Gorham Floor Hockey team tee shirt for games.
• Children should not be left unattended in the hallways!
• Please throw your trash away. Food and drink are not allowed in the gym.
Registration cost: $45
Log In to Register
3 - 5
03/09/2019 - 04/06/2019
9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
Gorham Municipal Center - Shaw Gym
$45.00 R, $45.00 NR
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities