42 South Street
Gorham, ME 04038
|Rental Guidelines for Use and Clean-up of Facilities
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF ALL OR PART OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
- Robie Gym is restricted to no more than 75 persons.
- Decorating: Do not attach anything to the walls or ceiling; use hooks if provided.
- Completely remove ALL decorations when finished immediately following the event.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in the building or on the grounds.
- There is no smoking allowed in the building or on the grounds. There will be no exceptions.
- All tables and chairs should remain where they are found. Please do not bring tables and chairs onto
- the gym floor. Return tables and chairs to where they were found.
- Bag and remove all trash from premises.
- Remove all personal property. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
- Brooms, dustpans and trash bags are in the entry hall.
- Facility must be as clean, or cleaner , than you found it.
- Gorham Recreation Department has no interest or control in any manner of the uses and activities conducted by the renter on the premises pursuant to this agreement.
- User agrees to assume liability for those portions of the premises used .
- The user (s) of the facility agrees to hold Gorham Recreation Department, and The Town of Gorham harmless for any and all loss, injury or damage to the premises caused by the User, its guests, or invitees, or to the personal property of persons or the User, its guests, and invitees, on the premises during the period of the User's use of the premises.
|The rental fee is $35 per hour with a $250 refundable security deposit.
Please INCLUDE your Set-up and clean -up time in your rental hours