|Robie Gym Rental Guidelines
Effective February 1, 2021
Rental Guidelines for Use and Clean-up of Facilities
- All rentals must be a minimum of 2 hours
- All people entering Robie Gym must sign in with their name and phone number for contact tracing
- Upon entering Robie Gym, all people must wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided in the foyer
- We ask that all food and drink items be offered in the basement area and all trash must be removed by the renter. If trash is left behind, the renter will forfeit their damage deposit.
- For your safety and increased air flow, we ask that you leave the foyer doors to the gym held open with the wedges provided and use the opportunity to leave the entrance door open for fresh air while using the Gym space for sports.
- Prior to leaving Robie Gym at the end of your rental time, all chairs, tables, benches, door handles, rest room touch points must be wiped down with the spray cleaner/sanitizer provided in each room of the Gym, both upstairs and downstairs.
- Upon leaving the Gym, all lights must be turned off both upstairs and downstairs, all doors and windows closed. If doors and windows are found open, the renter will forfeit their damage deposit.
- Gorham Recreation Department will build in a one hour empty time slot between all rentals.
Robie Gym person limit is restricted to CDC guidelines.
Decorating: Do not attach anything to the walls or ceiling; use hooks provided.
Completely remove ALL decorations when finished immediately following the event.
Alcohol is NOT permitted in the building or on the grounds.
There is no smoking allowed in the building or on the grounds. There will be no exceptions.
Tables and Chairs: All tables and chairs in the should remain in the rooms where they are found. Please do not bring tables and chairs onto the gym floor.
Leaving the Facility: Remove all decorations.
Bag and remove all trash from premises.
Make sure all doors and windows are secure and locked.
Return tables and chairs to where they were found.
Remove all personal property. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
Sweep floors and vacuum rugs.
In Robie Gym brooms, dustpans vacuum cleaner are located in basement room as labeled. Facility must be as clean, or cleaner , than you found it.
Gorham Recreation Department has no interest or control in any manner of the uses and activities conducted by the renter on the premises pursuant to this agreement.
By its use and control of the premises, User agrees to assume premises liability for those portions of the premises used by the renter.
The user (s) of the facility agrees to hold Gorham Recreation Department, The Town of Gorham harmless for any and all loss, injury or damage to the premises caused by the User, its guests, or invitees, or to the personal property of persons or the User, its guests, and invitees, on the premises during the period of the User's use of the premises.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF ALL OR PART OF YOUR DEPOSIT. If the building is NOT cleaned to the satisfaction of the Gorham Recreation Department, the security deposit will be forfeited. Security Deposit will be refunded within 60 days after the inspection, if premises are left in clean, orderly condition with no loss or damages.