Build a great relationship with your dog through positive reinforcement training! Learn to use rewards to get the behaviors that you want while using management to prevent your dog from practicing unwanted behaviors.
Join Mallory Hattie, Certified Professional Dog Trainer, for this fun training.
Classes held Mondays at Little Falls Community Center, 40 Acorn St.
Call 207 - 642 - 3693 for more info about the trainer or visit the website: www.raisingcaninemaine.com
• For Beginner Manners ONLY: Dogs DO NOT attend the first class.
• Dogs attend ALL classes for intermediate Class and Canine Good Citizen Classes
• $135 for all 6 classes
• Cancellation policy:
• 100% Refund: If program is canceled by Gorham Recreation
• If participant withdraws prior to or after the first session a credit will be issued toward a future class or a private lesson with instructor.
• No Refund if participant withdraws after second session
Children 6 years and older may attend dog training classes as long as they stay with their family during the class and are not disruptive. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied to class by an adult.
FMI about Wag It Games fun and agility training visit http://www.wagitgames.com/