Skip to content
Gorham Parks & Recreation
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Pillo Hockey is similar to floor hockey but is played with a soft,nerf-style ball and stick. Pillo hockey is for grades K-2 only and games will be played Saturdays in March at Shaw Gym. Game times TBD based on the number of registrations.
$45 registration cost
Saturday morning games at 8am or 9:15am
March 9th through to April 6th
Games played at Shaw Gym
No practices, games only
All kids grades K-2 will play in the same division
Registration deadline March 1st
PILLO HOCKEY RULES 2019
• Each team will start with a 15 minute warmup led by the coach. This will include stretching exercises and practice shots on goal.
• The game consists of three, 10 minute periods. The clock will stop at the 5 minute mark for substitutions. The clock will be running time and will only stop at the 5 minute mark. There will be a 3 minute break between periods.
• Pillo hockey will be played 7v7. Line up will consist of 3 forwards, 3 defense, and 1 goalie. Forwards can go anywhere on the court and the defense is encouraged not to go over half court.
• Each period will start with a faceoff.
• There will be no scorekeeping. The scoreboard is only used to keep time.
• All players should wear their Gorham Pillo Hockey team tee shirt for games.
• Children should not be left unattended in the hallways!
• Please throw your trash away. Food and drink are not allowed in the gym.
Additional Forms and Files:
Online Registration Now Closed
K - 2
03/09/2019 - 04/06/2019
8:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Gorham Municipal Center - Shaw Gym
$45.00 R, $45.00 NR
Call the office at 207-222-1631 to ask about late sign ups
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities